We will achieve this by:
- securing, conserving and enhancing the collection.
- providing a sound business culture to ensure the long term survivability of the museum collection.
- ensuring physical, intellectual and virtual access for all to the collection.
- Interpreting the story of Kimmeridgian fossils in an enjoyable and engaging manner.
- Promoting community spirit through the museum facilities as a centre of recreation, enjoyment, education and learning.
- Providing a safe and secure working environment and the promotion of professional development for staff and volunteers.